and pour honey all over it and hang it above an ant's nest
At 02:09 PM 12/15/2013, you wrote:
Thomas and all,

Just to let you know, I've reported all the ones I've received to Linode, which our illustrious friend has been using to forge mail. I hope that they hang it upside down by its naughty bits until it begs for forgiveness.

Cheers,
Sabahattin