hi, you basicly ignore the version name he has on his site, as he
forgets to update it. lol. this is from the forum,
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=6341

Version 3.0c is posted.  You must download the main 3.0 file and then
add the very small 3.0c download to it.
www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/Swamp.zip
Version 3.0 (652 MB) Last updated 11-1-13 at 7:30pm EST.
www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/SwampPatch.zip
Version 3.0c update patch (<1 MB) Last updated 11-4-13 at 2:50pm EST.
dallas