Hi

Rowland on the Ropes sounds as if it could be a lot of fun,I haven't played it before.

Amanda

From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 1:10 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Internet Archive puts classic games online

Hi Dark:

Yeah, I have heard the Power Joy was pretty decent. I don't own one
myself, but it sounds like something I would certainly enjoy.

As for Rowland on the Ropes it does sound like it could easily be made
into an audio game. It sounds fairly simple to create, doesn't need a
lot in the way of sounds, and I probably have the basic code written
if I consider the work done for MOTA etc. In fact, I have strongly
considered redoing MOTA exclusively as a side-scroller along the lines
of something like this freeing up my Tomb Hunter series for the FPS
genre.

Cheers!