To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 7:04 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] SpellStack out on Google Play Store

Hi Audyssey,

This is Kwasi Mensah, the developer behind Stem Stumper, a game I know a
lot of people on this list enjoy. I wanted to let everyone know that we
just released our newest game
SpellStack<http://www.ananseproductions.com/spellstack/>.
It's this awesome combination of Connect 4 and Scrabble that lets you play
your friends online that you can see in action
here<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWEz1OIARUI>.
You can pick it up on the Google Play App
Store<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ananse.Helena>
right
now. We're still working getting through Apple's submission process but we
should hopefully also be out for iPhone/iPads by the end of the month.

It's not quite an audio game. It's a word/strategy game that we've spent a
lot of time with Talkback to make accessible. I'm going to be reaching out
to podcasters to make sure there's a good audio tutorial to help guide
people through the learning curve. But don't be afraid to email me any
questions at kwasi.men...@ananseproductions.com

If you want more regular updates about Ananse Productions make sure to Like
Us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/AnanseProductions>, Follow us on
Twitter <https://twitter.com/AnanseProds> or Join our Mailing
List<http://eepurl.com/eu2LA>.
I'll send another email when we're out for iPhones.

Kwasi