Hi, I’ve just downloaded Papasangre2, and am finding I can’t seem to turn my
character properly.  For example, I’m in the garden, and the guy tells me to
face him, but instead of swiping the screan to turn, I have to turn my phone
around and end up sitting sideways to get the sound infront of me.  I’m using
ios7 on an iphone 4s, and papasangre works fine with it,so not sure where I’m
going wrong.