No not yet. Another thing I found, is that when you buy an upgrade and install
it, you can't buy any improvement to the upgrade. In other words, once you have
bought that upgrade no other upgrades show up. So I'm wondering if there is a
way of selling that upgrade to get an improved version?

Sent from my iPhone

> On 30 Jan 2014, at 20:48, "dark" <d...@xgam.org> wrote:
>
> Yep the report is  useful for trading, though i actually like the need to
> visit different planets.
>
> Have you discovered any way of telling which faction the different planets
> are other than going there?
>
> Beware the grue!
> Dark.
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Harris"
> <darren_g_har...@btinternet.com>

>>> play. set the slider to %100, you grab everything, set it to %0, you drop