From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 7:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Starbase orion

It's for the Iphone.

But dave, I don't really understand why you can make such a sweeping
statement as "phone based games hold no appeal"

The Iphone  at least has now got a wide variety of games from interactive
stories, to arcade action, to audio adventures and even some , full on
stratogy and rpg,  games, so I'm a little confused why you can make such a
sweeping statement as "games on the phone hold no appeal" unless it's
perhaps something basic such as using the touch screen you dislike.

I wonder if you've been looking at the right phone games?

Beware the grue!