Don't know this game: I'd like to get it somewhere please.
Thanks.
angela from Italy

Il 26/02/2014 10:21, Jacob Kruger ha scritto:
I might have a copy of a version of the patch lying around somewhere, if
people want/need it, I can put it up on dropbox for a little while?

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

----- Original Message ----- From: <earge...@gmail.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, 26 February, 2014 3:47 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Tarzan Junior

Dear gamers,

Thank you for your suggestions about how to find the patch for Tarzan
Junior.  However, I must ask you this, what places would be beneficial
for
me to find this patch.  Also,  Once I download this patch, how do I
install
it?

Thank you for your time in helping me solve this problem.

Steven

"Witness for the defense, Albus Percival Wulfrick Brian Dumbledore."

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

list,

Z-Light e Z-Pro: servizi zimbra per caselle con dominio email.it, per tutti i dettagli Clicca qui http://posta.email.it/caselle-di-posta-email-it/?utm_campaign=email_Zlight_Pro&utm_source=footer/f

Sponsor:
Incrementa i tuoi margini, offrendo la soluzione Zimbra Email Hosting
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=13188&d=26-2