Hi Rob,
Shades of Doom is not a 3D game. It is a 2D game with a 3D audio sound
environment
So when you say 3D is your movement fully 3d, or is just the audio 3D.
I'd like make it fully clear before you advertise something is not
really the case.
For example, in the 3d Star Wars games I have played take Mysteries of
the Sith Mara Jade could jump through Windows on buildings and on to
roof tops in the Imperial city, and you'd have to shoot down or up and
enemies as well as your fforward, back, and left and right directions.
Cheers.