If you don't already have the game on your phone, you will find it there, in the app store. If you already have the game, it will be one of the app updates.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "william lomas" <w.lo...@icloud.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 12:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] update to Papa Sangre II available

okay thanks, I just thought I'll be able to find it when I go to the App Store on my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

On 26 Mar 2014, at 17:43, Charles Rivard <wee1s...@fidnet.com> wrote:

The update is found when you update your apps using iTunes. There is a new way that Papa Sangre tracks you, the game is more intense, and the layout has been modified.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished!
----- Original Message ----- From: "william lomas" <w.lo...@icloud.com>
Check the "update apps" section of iTunes for details on what's new, and to update.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished!