Hi Charles,

Kidnapped should work on this emulator. Thing you need to know is that
most of those old text adventures like that were written in Apple
Basic which is pretty easy to emulate because they weren't compiled
and were just scripts run by an Apple Basic interpreter to begin with.
If someone can write an Apple Basic interpreter that is faithful to
the original one for Apple Works then just about every game and piece
of software for the Apple II will run on your PC..