Hi Lisa,

You didn't specify which version of the Charlotte's Web video game you
were asking about but I'll assume you meant the PC version by THQ and
Sega. Based on my limited experience with the game it is not
accessible at all. Besides that the game doesn't really follow the
book/movie all that closely and is a bit silly from a purest point of
view.

Basically, you play as Wilbur going around collecting Charlotte's eggs
which are scattered around the levels for reasons that are never
explained. A long the way there are side quests/adventures where you
can gather apples for a woman, collect tickets for the state fair, and
so on. None of this is remotely accessible from a blind gamers point
of view. Probably the most difficult part of the game for a blind
gamer is being able to jump onto platforms and things like that. So I
hope this answers your questions.

Cheers!