To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 6:54 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Death Nell

Hi Ishan

The Mystery game, Death Nell is one of seven accessible mysteries produced by 7-128 Software. You can purchase the game, either as a stand-alone game for $10.00, or as part of a game book with 4 other games for $25.00.

The Inspector Cyndi series is set in Newport RI during the gilded era. Some of the same characters are present in several of the games. You are a detective, trying to solve the mystery. You question witnesses and figure out the culprit, the motive, method and the opportunity.

These games are self-voiced using the SAPI voice on your computer. They have some graphics so sighted people also can enjoy the games.

To purchase these games go to www.7128.com and select the GAMES button. That will take you to the page where you can read about each of our games and can purchase and download the game.

Eleanor Robinson
7-128 Software