Hi Lori,

It looks as if the domain name for their web site has expired. What
that means is the bpcprograms.com address is temporarily unavailable
until they pay their webhost to renew the name. Probably just an
oversight on their part.


On 4/24/14, Lori Duncan <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi, I was just wondering what's happened to bpc programs?  I just tried to
> access their site and found it's unavailible, I get a message saying it's
> expired.  I hope the company hasn't shut down, as I know quite a few people
> have baught the tdv2 upgrade, including myself, and are still waiting on
> it's release.  From Lori.
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
> [email protected].
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
> please send E-mail to [email protected].
>

---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to