Hi Ishan,

I am sorry you feel that way, but you need to realize that if no one
responds to a question it is likely because no one knows the answer to
your question. For example, I have never played Road to Rage so
therefore even if I wanted to I could not answer any of your questions
about that game. I have no experience in which to base an answer upon,
and I would assume many other listers are in a similar situation. So
its probably not a case of people snubbing you or ignoring you, but
just they can't answer that particular question. You can leave if you
want to, but I think you are taking things a bit too personally. You
shouldn't feel demoralized just because people can't answer a question
about a certain game. In my opinion you are over reacting and taking
it personally when it isn't personal.

Cheers!