http://github.com/ogomez92
This is oriols git its got every game he has ever done on it.

At 04:18 p.m. 12/05/2014, you wrote:
but what about roads plat is there any direct download link?
You have a mobility teacher who is very strict and you cannot deal
with him you become insane and then you started learning yourself.
Your goal is to cross roads avoiding  obstacles like cars and some others.
Please try something different
I want this game because it is related to our life.
This game is not available even in the audiogames.net
If a game is similar to that game i'll definately try it.
Thanks again
Smilee!
Ishan