Hi Ishan,

What Lisa meant was that your English is not as good as it could be.
Its not her thinking but your English that is difficult to understand.
Sometimes your messages are made up of misspelled words and
grammatical errors that make them hard to read and understand.

Also weather you intend to be insulting or not sometimes your comments
come off rude or insulting. For example, in this message you say, "I
know only that way of writing and If you saying this is unclear then
it is your thinking."

Understand what you said is extremely insulting. Especially, for
someone who has been reading and writing in English their entire life.
If someone who is an English speaker says there is something hard to
understand about your writing than that probably means it is true.
Saying it is their thinking that is the problem is very insulting.
Especially, given that in the sentence I quoted above there is a
grammatical error that shouldn't be there. You said "you saying this
is unclear" when you should have said "you say this is unclear." Its a
common mistake for people who are just learning English, but it is
various things like that which make your messages difficult to read.
I'd be willing to help with some of these errors, but not if you are
going to cop an attitude that it is my thinking that is the problem
rather than your poor English.

Cheers!