To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, 16 May, 2014 9:22 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] cricket audio game

Well in England, there are some very dedicated cricket fans. While football is sort of pervasive, (and that's of course Socker, not American football), cricket tends to have a large number of extremely dedicated fans who take it rather seriously. A good friend of mine for example will regularly spend days at cricket grounds, indeed sinse he's also an h2g2 fan he loved Life the universe and everything and was really pleased when they got the radio 2 cricket commentators to star in the tertiary phase of the radio play.

So, while I'm personally not a major cricket fan I do think there is an audience for such a game.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisa Hayes" <lhay...@internode.on.net>