Understand all that what I got is secondhand from someone that posted on the audiogames board that got it off the facebook page for the boards which I don't view.
However audiogames.net was sending spam emails so its hosts deleted it.
So right now its gone or at least offline.
The last message nonofficially from a general topic was that there were a lot of blind site hacking going on aparently since swamp became payed but its not even official. The last message was that security was being beefed up and that attempts were being made to get the site back. Weather that means its back or it will have to be created again from scratch is anyone's guess. Nothing official has happened but the rumour mill was bound to start especially since nothing has been hheard from the admins for several days. I was tempted to just nudge the forums however I am happy someone else did it for me.