Yes Dark, that and the acid pits level too.

As for Draconis producing any actual action games, they've been promising things for years, and not delivering, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

-----Original Message----- From: Thomas Ward
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 12:33 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Monkey business

Hi Lori,

Oh, I agree that the navigation in Monkey Business definitely needs
improvement. However, it was written originally by James North around
99 or so before Shades of Doom etc existed so I don't think there was
a better navigation system in place at the time for James North to
compare it to. Whenever Draconis gets around to rewriting the game I
hope they develop some new navigation system as the current one stinks
in my opinion.

By problems running levels ar you talking about the Wild West level?
that's a well known bug in the game, and one that has been addressed
many time on the Audyssey List and the Audiogames.net Forum.

Hi, as far as the Monkey business game itself goes, I feel it could have had

a far more friendly interface for navigating and so on. Also, when I first

got it and installed it on my windows xp machine, I had a few issues running

certain levels, and when I emailed the Developer, he didn't even respond.
That's very lazy sloppy management I feel.  From lori.