HI all
I think danger city should rather be called self destruct because of those
mines in act3. it's a pitty that there isn't a look feature telling you how
many feet you are from a mine like in treasure hunt you can see how many
feet you are from a mine.  and don't you agree that those mines makes such a
humming sound that its impossible to distinguish a mine to the right of you
from a mine to the left of you?
I tell you guys, that intro to act3 was really horrifying. I wondered what
the guy was typing. He was certainly  entering something into a computer
which caused the whole place to be filled with mines.
It's a pitty that xl  studios has  closed down. I  agree also that danger
city is unfinished; it needs a lot of improvement.