HI Michael,

As a developer myself, are you absolutely sure that the level of secrecy you
are going for here is completely appropriate / necessary?

What I mean is that (as others have mentioned) at least knowing the type of
game would be important in your search for appropriate testers. Yes?

If you simply say we have a game to test, then you will probably receive way
more responses than you would need to screen and many may not even be
interested once you tell them what type of game it is. I am assuming here that
you are saving that info for private correspondences.

If you are wanting people to begin testing without knowing what type of game
this is then you will likely also have many drop-outs once the game type is
revealed.

My point here is that you can save yourself and your potential testers much
grief and aggravation if you release just a bit more info about what it is that
people will be potentially testing.

I myself may also be interested in testing this game, for example, however, if
it turns out that the genre is not something in which I am interested, then you
will have wasted your time and mine in the process. Know what I mean?

Just wanting to save you the troubles of this sort of approach.

Best of luck!

Smiles,

Cara :)
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

Follow me on Twitter!