Try vipmud or mushclient with mushreader plugin
W dniu 2014-05-30 20:24, Steven Cantos pisze:
Dear Gamers,

Does anyone know of a free Mud client for Windows that can play
Cyberassault?  I have tried with Mushclient, however, it does not function
for me. Another question is whether Cyberassault contains a soundpack?

Also, if any of you wouldn't telling me where you can find a recording of
this game, that would also be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steven