Also sometimes in MushZ when you choose the world file it doesn't automatically
start you connected so you just have to hit the enter key and it will ask you
if you want to connect just say yes and it will connect and you can type in
your character name. My guess is the same thing is happening with cyber assault
as well.

Sent from my iPhone