Lol Dark, that'd be great, you could do an entombed recording of the adventures of Dark the Necromancer. :) From Lori.

-----Original Message----- From: dark
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 5:38 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Smugglers 5 Recording?

Hi Lori.

that one was for a general gaming podcast called electronic soop, who were
doing a special on access, I was asked to do it by Barry Ellis from
Oneswitch.org.uk, sort of the audiogames.net for motion impared gamers.

I thought I had a copy on sendspace but the ss goblins seem to have made
away with it, I'll see about uploading a new one next week.

You are right I really should do more podcasts about games because they are
rather fun. The principle reason I don't is that it involves basically
having to rearrange my quadrophonic speakers to a position where they'll be
audible through the sterreo mikes on my Rowland recorder, but I really
should just do this rather than keep thinking "oh it's quite a pest"
Beware the grue!