On 7 on my old system I have disabled all security passwords, uac etc and am running in 32 bit but I do know on my dad's system with windows 7 7 that with everything ultra secured for his work I have to remember when updating system files or stuff I want to run it through the secured admin with the 2 passwords for both accounts before it works. Mostly once something is done its done, but especially with older software some stuff is quite hard to do.