From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Lori Duncan
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2014 6:15 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Problems playing time of conflict

Hi everyone, I startedd a game of Toc this evening, and after creating a city
producing inventry, I set the first lot to roaming, then got a message saying
blocked by water.  I’m not sure what to do, because i know i could change my
citie’s production to a transporter, but that takes a lot of moves to make, and
I’ll just keep getting messages about my inventry not being able to cary on.
Does anyone have any tips for this situation?  Thanks in advanse, from lori.
---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org If you want to leave the list, send
E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.