Hi everyone, I’ve just recently started playing Gma Tank Commander again, but
as usual, I’m having serious issues with sector 5 and that mobile artilary.  I
know it moves around, so the misiles it shoots can come from anywhere, but
sometimes it seems as though they’re coming at me from pretty close to the
bridge where the woods are, so I’m scared to fire back en case I destroy the
bridge.  Once I’m accross the bridge, I feel a bit more confident, but it’s
trying to take out the groups of fighters in the woods, as well as focusing on
where the mobile artilary is that I’m struggling with.  When I tried last night
for example, he shot a misile at me, but it also took out the ammo dump,
meaning my tank went down to situation criticle.  So now I’m scared to go near
the ammo dump en case the same thing happens.  it’s not so bad in the arcade
version, but I find I can’t do without ammo in the standard game.

Maybe someone could give me some hints on surviving sector 5?  If only there
was endless smoke.  From lori.