Hi guys, I’ve just started playing castaways, but although I can select my
units and asign them jobs, they still seem to be just standing around idel.  I
thought once I’d given a pesent it’s job, I’d hear the unit move, but when I
cycle through the list, it just says their names, and that they are just
standing around.  I checked their energy, and it’s high, so not sure what I’m
missing?  I also tried to get into the online game, but when I press shift
slash to see who else is online, I’m told I’m not linked to any players, even
though miltiplayer mode is set.

I’d be glad of any help.  Thanks from lori.