I'm a huge Aetolia fan. It's a fairly dark mud, very heavy into RP. PVP is not
allowed, except in certain, very specific situations. Aetolia has a path system
that makes navigating its huge world quite easy, especially if you can't see
the map.

I've looked some at Lusternia, but haven't done enough with it to comment much.
Aschia was really confusing for me, because it seemed to require map usage,
without the patching present in Aetolia.

Hopefully, this answers your question. Let me know if I can provide further
info.

Shannon