I just want to mention this new beta by game madness interactive on list, as
its mostly being discussed on the audiogames.net forum.

Its currently somewhat similar to entombed in gameplay, and is in the early
beta stages (yes, this means crashes!), but its got a lot of potential, and at
the very least is a distracting few minutes here and there.

I've played it several times now, and only had one crash that wasn't explicitly
mentioned in the game's manual, which I've never managed to duplicate.

Well worth a look.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8252087/setup_grave%20of%20redemption_concept%20demo%20%281%20sep%29.exe