It'll be your show, so you make the call.  It's that simple.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "ishan dhami" <ishan1dha...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2014 12:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] tips to make a show

Yes I want to start a podcast in radio where I demonstrate a particular game
sometime I'll be live and answer the question.
Thanks
Ishan

It all depends on what games you are good at and what you plan to do on your

show. By "show", do you mean to make a podcast? Is it a call-in radio show

where people discuss games?  Do you plan to answer questions about gaming
for blind people?  Is it an informational talk with no participation from
those listening? I really can't advise based on the limited info you gave.

---