Hi Charles,

We are veering way off topic here, but since you asked and others
might be wondering I'll go ahead and answer your question.

The simplest solution to your problem is find a different program with
a user interface that you are comfortable with. If you didn't like the
new Wordpad with its ribbon then install and use a program like Jarte
which is essentially the same program but with a traditional pulldown
Window. While its true you can't run Outlook Express on modern Windows
there are other options like Thunderbird which has a traditional user
interface and might be a good replacement. bottom line, no you can't
continue using what you use to use, but there are alternatives out
there if you look and are willing to change.

cheers!