Thanks for the update. Its nice to know that the dev hasn't vanished.

From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2014 10:02 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] status of entombed?

I heard from jason alan recently. He said he might be interested in fixing a
few of the glaring bugs but then moving on to another game, but all this of
course depends upon time. He was working part time when he wrote Entombed,
where as now he has two jobs and three children. Still I wouldn't be
surprised if we see more from him in the future.

After all, the game certainly isn't abandoned as in abandonware.

All the best,

Dark.
Take them to the refirbished chamber that was once bad!