You're using jaws. Turn it off and the game will probably work.

From: "Charles Rivard" <wee1s...@fidnet.com>
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2014 1:24 AM
To: "audyssey gamers list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] a fairly silent Park Boss

Well, I finally have a little bit of time to work on Park Boss.  I installed
it, rebooted the machine that is using XP Pro and JAWS 15, started the game
and got to the main menu OK.  I went to the office first, and to attraction
management to open the park.  Hitting enter caused me to hear very faint
office noise.  The arrow keys did not take me up and down a menu.  Most
menus act that way.  Going into the bank also behaves in the same way.  My
SAPI voice must be working, or I wouldn't have heard any of the introduction
or menu choices.  Any thoughts?  Are there, maybe, certain menus that are
not accessible until certain other tasks have been accomplished?  Thanks.

you! really! are! finished!