I'm in total agreement with you.

By the way, where did the subject line about Mountain Zuma's Revenge come from? I'll bet it has something to do with screen reader usage. For those who don't know, it should be Montezuma's Revenge. If you don't want to get it, don't drink Mexican water. (rottenly ornery grin)

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 10:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mountain Zuma's Return.

Hi Ishan,

Honestly I think you are in no position to make such a request.
Although I generally don't talk about my personal life much on list I
believe I am free to mention things that are going on, that effect me
personally, and should give some sort of explanation for why things
are not going well for USA Games. If I were to promise you not to talk
about my divorce I would not be able to also explain to my customers
why various projects such as Mysteries of the Ancients, Raceway, etc
have been delayed. What then would I tell them?

My point here is the answer is no. I can not and would not make such a
promise, because it is a pretty major turning point in my life. It has
effected me personally and professionally. Emotionally and
financially. There is no way for me to simply overlook it and not to
mention it should I feel it pertinent to the discussion at hand.

Cheers!