From: "Lori Duncan" <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2014 12:56 PM
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] Gma Tank Commander

Hi everyone.  I've recently started playing gtc again, but when I'm in
sector 5 and shooting to kill those soldiers hiding in the woods, I
sometimes hear what sounds like a pinging sound, almost as though my machine
gun bullets are hitting off something.  I was wondering if it was the mobile
artillary, but if so, it still doesn't destroy it.  I did think about mining
the area before the bridge to try and take him out that way, but then I
remembered my friendly tanks would have to get accross.  One thing I do love
doing though is once I'm over the bridge, and have taken out the first wave
of 4 tanks, I go until I hear the cliffs are a head, then turn back around
to face the bridge, and move slowly forward, dropping mines as I go.  It
leaves me free to watch the bridge, and listen out for the happy sound of
the tanks being blown up for me.

If gtc is ever updated, I'd like very much to see more cheat codes added,
like endless smoke, and a way to disable the mobile artillary, until you
become used to the sector layout.  I also feel ammo dumps should be removed,
as they seem very unrealistic, and it's too easy for them to be destroyed,
especially in sector 5.  Perhaps in the standard game, you could be given
more ammo at the start of the game, or at the beginning of every mission.  I
like sector 4 for getting ammo from the truck, it seems more true to life
somehow.

I'd be interested to know what other people think about emprovements to gtc?
It's a great game as it is, but I feel it would be fairer to impliment more
features for fairer game play.  How about the mobile artillary only showing
up on the higher levels of difficulty, like the It's a good day to die.

Just a few ideas I thought i'd throw out there.  :)  From Lori.