Hmmm, I'm slightly confused where you got the idea i am a game developer.

Audiogames.net is a general forum and along with this list is the main place on the internet for discussion of audio and other accessible games. We have lots of developers posting examples of their work, from small practice games to major things like paladin of the skies or park boss.

I am the Administrator of the forum and responsable for things like writing site news, adding to the database etc, jobs which need doing sinse Richard Vantol and Sander Huberts who are the webmasters of audiogames.net are busy fellows.

I don't program games myself, it could be something I'll try in the future but at the moment my major thing is writing for the site, contacting developers etc.

Beware the grue!