Uh... ocr uses the cpu, not the graphics card...

From: "Josh Kennedy" <joshknnd1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2014 8:53 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] gaming computers

graphic recognition? Oh you mean doing OCR with your screen reader? if
so I didn't think of that. then maybe I do want one of those nice
powerful machines. as it stands I have an hp elitebook 6930p with a
260gig hard drive windows8.1 and 6gigs of ram. it originally had
windows7 on it but I put windows8.1 on it and updated the bios as well.

Josh