Hey, I don't think Lori said the park report was fake. Others on list
have pointed out the inconsistencies, too, so don't call her out
specifically.
Second, I do think it's slightly odd that you start with no money. I
mean, you've bought the park, presumably with money you have, right?
Would you really go into it flat broke? I would sure hope not.

On 10/12/14, ishan dhami <ishan1dha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi friends specially Lori Duncan
> The park report is not fake it is hundred percent true.
> another thing that it will generate according your visitors level of
> satisfaction.
> let's move on to my question
> Have you ever see that someone want to start specially his own company
> or an investment
> but he have no money. and he depends on banks. have you?
> in this case of park boss this is happening.
> and tell me Why I got an email of regarding overdraft?
> Thanks
> Ishan

Desiree