Hi Ishan,

Interactive fiction is essentially games that are interactive stories
in which you read the text on the screen and enter commands to open
things, pick up items, light something, etc. Although, there are many
different formats such as AGT, Tads, Adrift, etc the most common is
Inform. What you do is download an interpreter for your game format,
and then open the game in the interpreter for that type of game. For
the most part the games are accessible with most screen readers. The
interpreter you use can determine how accessible the game is you play.
Two of the common interpreters for Windows is Filfre and Winfrotz.

Cheers!