And if he's not making a lot off of the game to begin with, then how is he supposed to pay back that loan? What part of he's going through a financial chrisis and other stuff in his life right now what part of that don't you understand?

On 10/16/2014 1:36 PM, ishan dhami wrote:
Hi champion!
why you shouldn't give your company to an another person to someone
and sign an agreement of 50 50
Maybe it will help.
as you are saying that you broke all your savings.
Why can you apply for a cheap lone?
I think If you have another person which maybe your employee can help
you emotionally also. So champion go for it!
I want mota mota mota in full version.
Thanks
Ishan

On 10/16/14, john <jpcarnemo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Well said sir.

From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 9:24 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] An Inquiry about MOTA

Hi Ishan,

What you are suggesting isn't really practical or particularly
feasible for a number of reasons.

For one thing while the USA is a commercial country a lot of people,
including myself, are in financial trouble right now and can't afford
to just pay someone to write games or whatever. When my soon to be
ex-wife left last fall I had to basically spend all of my savings etc
to hire an attorney for the divorce, and as a result of the divorce I
am pretty much flat broke. While I wouldn't call myself penniless I am
pretty close to it at the moment.

Second, due to a number of factors I haven't been working for a long
time, and am collecting disability. That means while I have money
coming in to pay my bills such as rent, internet, electricity, and so
on I don't have a lot left over for extras. Let alone to hire an
employee as you suggest.

Finally, making audio games isn't likely enough to support one
programmer let alone two or more. At most an audio game will bring in
maybe $10,000 or so in sales, if it does that well, and then about 25%
will come out of it for tax purposes. Say $7,500 clear. Now, we have
to split that between two programmers which comes to $3,250 per person
which is almost nothing. Bottom line, I could probably get a job
working the lunch counter at Burger King, McDonald's, or Wendy's  for
twice that so making a living off of audio games isn't remotely
possible. Much less hiring an employee as you suggest.

As far as PCs Games goes who is Charles? Last I knew Phil worked
alone, and developed Pac-Man Talks and Sarah by himself. He had a
partner when starting out, but he left years ago to per sue a more
lucrative career in the mainstream programming industry. So I do
believe you have your facts wrong, and need to get them straight
before making suggestions that are factually incorrect.

Cheers!