that's why I say just make it for android 4.0 and above.

On 10/17/2014 11:42 PM, Charles Rivard wrote:
With the number of different phone models and operating systems for Android, I doubt it, but I'm speculating.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh Kennedy" <joshknnd1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2014 8:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] tenpin alley on iDevices - Re: Charles at PCSwasAnInquiry about MOTA

how about accessible bowling for android devices 4.0 icecream sandwitch and up? I have a moto g and it has all the sensors the iPhones have.

On 10/17/2014 4:03 PM, dark wrote:
I agree charles, an accessible bowling game with realistic motions for Ios would be awsom.

While I understand Bryan's comment about sighted assistance fbeing necessary foo wii bowling, I don't believe it applies here if as you said the game is accessible, which it obviously would be if Phil Vlasac is involved in making it.

Beware the Grue!