When your machine crashes, does the hard disk shut off and then turn on
again?

From: "Nicol" <nicoljaco...@telkomsa.net>
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2014 8:54 AM
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] jim's pizza delivery game

Hi all
Just to let you know, I have successfully returned to the pizza kitchen
after my delivery.
Its actually quite easy to remember: the pizza kitchen is between first
avenue and first street at centre.
But I continue to have the problem where my pc reboots in the middle of a
pizza game.
This is strange, I wonder what causes this?
I have a question: Does pizzas cost the same amount in the US as in the
pizza game?
For example, at one time I delivered a pizza costing  26 dollars.
Is that what a pizza really costs in the US?
Here in south africa most pizza places charges an equivalent of 8 dollars
for a pizza.
Bfn
Nicol