Hi, David,

I really like this game, too. I play it on an iPod 5G in iOS8.1. I had crashes
before both the game and iOS were updated. I'm thinking you might try rebooting
your phone.

How far have you gotten, by the way? I'm in the second part of Chapter 3 with
two power-shot points and two life points. I can't seem to get past it, but I'm
getting closer. :)

Teresa

Winging its way from my iPod