I hope you've got really good backups of your os  if you're using xp for
your primary box :)

From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2014 7:41 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] windows games of microsoft

Hay, I don't believe it, an actual improvement in post xp windows that makes
sense! Still not worth the crudditude of using the thing or having to run
virtual xp, but I'll grant it is a real bennifit for once that makes sense
to me.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
Take them to the refirbished chamber that was once bad!