Hi Nicol,

In my opinion no apologies are necessary. I certainly wasn't offended
by your use of the saying, and nor did I take it to mean that Apple
devices were the only ones to keep someone entertained. In short,
someone is making a big deal out of nothing. So no need to clear the
air, but if it makes you feel better I consider the air cleared.

Cheers!