Slightly off topic, but I absolutely must thank you for telling me about
that keystroke.
You have no idea how much time you've just saved me working on computers.

From: "Nicol" <nicoljaco...@telkomsa.net>
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2014 7:23
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] jim's pizza game

HI all
I told another list,  the blind tech list about my problem with my computer
restarting in the middle of  the  pizza game and I want to share with you
the help I got from a list member there. I was told to open the system
dialogue box with windows key plus the pause key.
Then I go to the advanced tab and then I press the  startup and recovery
settings button.
Then in this dialogue I uncheck the checkbox that says: restart
automatically.
  Then I press ok in both dialogues.
Then I again played jim's pizza game and thus far I was able to deliver 4
pizzas without my computer restarting.
It was in the evening so I delivered 4 pizzas and then I switched off my
computer because I went to bed.
So I hope that unchecking that box fixed my problem permanently.
Jim, I have a suggestion for you if you plan to update your pizza game.
some customers might order a cooldrink together with their pizza so it would
be cool if some deliveries can include a cooldrink with the pizza such as a
can of coke.
Some people might be thursty after munching a pizza so they feel like a can
of cooldrink.
I don't know about the US, but here in south africa, pizza places that
deliver, such as debonairs, with them, one can order a cooldrink together
with the pizza  and then both  the cooldrink and the pizza is delivered to
the customer.
Thanks for this nice game.
Bfn
Nicol