Especially since I voiced several of the characters and I'm supposed to be back for Super Airik and Airik 2. As for my signature it's the inscription on the One Ring from Lord of the Rings.

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
-----Original Message----- From: Paul Lemm
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2014 9:08 AM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] breaker box games

Hi Brian,

Yeah I don't have any issue with waiting , it was just when I never got anything from jake once I'd made the palpay payment, it just seemed a little odd. Shame the demo link on the page isn't working as would have liked to have tried the game, but I've heard people talk about it on list and say its good so I'll just have to wait for the release so I can give it a go for myself. On a totally separate note, I've always wondered what the bit in your email signature means the bit that goes:
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Paul