To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2014 1:23 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] AbleGamers Holiday Gift Guide

AbleGamers have published their Holiday Gift Guide for Gamers with Disabilities. While most of the entries are for motion impaired gamers, they do mention in the list of Top 6 Games one that they indicate is blind and VI accessible. The title is: "Injustice: Gods Among Us" for the PC. The Gift Guide is on the home page of the website. You can access their website at: http://www.ablegamers.com/

I would be interested in hearing from anyone who plays it as to how accessible the game is before I put it in my list of recommended games. Thanks.

Eleanor Robinson
7-128 Software